Monday, January 12, 2015

Polymer Clay Pins

Good Afternoon Friends!

I thought today I would share with you the polymer clay pins that I made during the last holiday season before making new ones for this year.  I started making them late in the year which is why you only see Christmas pins.  I was also able to find cute little holiday boxes that fit the pins perfectly.  My customers liked having the little gift box to put the pins in too.














I hope you enjoyed seeing my holiday pins. 

Yesterday I posted my flower pen and holder set over on my Facebook Page.  
You can check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/honeydscreations

Tomorrow I will be starting to make some Valentine's Day theme pins.

Have a great day!
Debbie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.