Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Popsicle Stick Craft

Good afternoon friends,

Today I have a fun summer craft that can be used in more than one way.

It is a Popsicle Stick Beach Chair.


This mini beach chair is the perfect size to make for a summer party table decoration.

1)  It can be used as a name place setting.



I had one of those small drink umbrellas that I used here for a little more detail.  The name card was made with a piece of cardstock and I used my craft scissors to cut around it to make a wavy edge.

It can be a unique coaster for your drink.


 It can also be a nice candle holder.



Like I said, this mini beach chair has many uses.  

And it also is a perfect place to just relax on a nice summer day.

 If you would like instructions on how to make this mini beach chair, I will be happy to email the instructions for free.  Email me at dbcroce15@gmail.com. 



If you do decide to make it, let me know what you intend to use it for.

Have a great afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.