Thursday, January 15, 2015

Polymer Clay - Necklace Pendant # 3

Good Morning!

Yesterday afternoon I took a trip to a few of the craft stores in my area and the first thing I noticed when I walked in were all the Valentine displays.  I spent more time than I wanted to looking around but I only came out with a few sheets of stickers.  I also had my son with me and he knows I can go a bit overboard when it comes to craft shopping; so he reminded me to go easy with the spending. LOL

So for today's clay craft I couldn't wait to get started.  I made another heart pendant. This was in a rose color and I did another transfer on it.  

Here is the heart pendant I made today:




I like this simple design.  It reminds me of those candy hearts. 




**Just a quick note:
I will be opening up my online Etsy shop again soon.  I am in the process of making more things.  One of my items will definitely be my necklace pendants/ charms.  I have a variety of them that I have been working on.

Thank you for stopping by my craft blog.
Have a great day!
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.