Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Polymer Clay - Pendant #2I

Good Morning!

It is a very chilly morning here - only 17 degrees!  My kitty Bella is climbing on the back of the chair as I'm writing this post waiting to see what clay project I will be working on today.  She is very curious when I sit down to do a project.

This is Bella - my two year old  kitty.  We adopted her from an animal shelter.  She is full of energy but also very lovable.The workers at the shelter told us that she was very hard to handle because she was so hyper and tried to deter us from adopting her; but I knew from the first time I met her that she was the one I wanted to adopt.  She brings my family and I lots of happiness and laughter and she definitely keeps us on our toes.  It is like baby-proofing the house all over again; but I wouldn't want it any other way.                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                              
Back to today's clay craft:

Yesterday I made kind of an abstract heart pendant with the flower cane.


Today I am going to share another heart pendant I made.


 This one is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow I will share some other heart pendants.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.