Monday, March 24, 2014

Rainbow Loom Mario Figure

Happy Monday Friends,

Last night I brought out my Rainbow Loom stash and watched a few Rainbow Loom You Tubers.  When I spotted the Mario charm by Elegant Fashion 360 I knew I had to try and make one. It took over an hour to make him because there were so many steps and separate pieces I had to make first.  I tweaked a couple of things but in the end I am so happy how he turned out.  



He will be one of the Rainbow Loom keychains I will be selling at craft fairs this year.

Speaking of craft fairs, my friend Kate from Crochet By Katie 
http://crochetbykatie.blogspot.com/ and I will be doing craft fairs again this year.  Go and check out her blog.  She does beautiful crochet pieces.

The Mario keychain will also be available this Wednesday in my Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneyDsCreations

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will talk to you soon.

Debbie 
:)

  

2 comments:

  1. OH Deb he is the cutest. Wow I was struggling just with the rainbow loom bracelets. Good for you. That is well done. Thanks for the shoutout too :) we crafters have to stick together. Hello to the guys.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate and I'll tell them you said hi.

    ReplyDelete

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.