Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A New Duct Tape Wallet Pattern - "Purple Paisley"


Hello Friends,


Happy July!

Today I am sharing with you a new duct tape pattern that I found at AC Moore.  It is Purple Paisley.  When I spotted it on the shelf I knew I needed to make a new wallet with it.  




I needed to pick out some solid colors of duct tape to coordinate with this pattern.  I already had some dark purple duct tape that I had used for another project.  That seemed to go together with it nicely.  The other color I chose was light blue.  It was a toss up between that and yellow.  Since I already had duct tape in these colors I decided to go with purple and light blue.  I think they coordinate perfectly.





The style wallet I made with these colors was my "20 Pocket Wallet" for store reward cards.  I had just sold out of that style wallet on Etsy with my Cotton Candy pattern and I am selling this one to replace it.




Here are some other photos of the wallet:


front cover when wallet is closed


It has a velcro closure
Two hidden pockets for a checkbook, cash, etc 
back of wallet


If you are interested in this wallet you can purchase it in my Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneyDsCreations
  If you would like a custom made wallet with a different pattern and colors I would be happy to help you with that too.


Have a great day friends.  

Debbie
(owner of Honey D's Creations)

2 comments:

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.