Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crochet Baby Romper Set

Good Morning Friends,

Last week I designed this romper set.  It includes a romper, booties and headband.  It took me quite awhile to come up with the patterns for these items.  I am really happy how they turned out.  

These clothes are the right size for a baby 0-3 months or a baby doll as you will see in the photo below.  The doll I used was a "Lots to Cuddle Baby" doll. It is 20" and was the right size doll I needed for my measurements. 

Here is the whole set together.





All three pieces have a lavender bow to match.





This is the yarn I used.  The color is called Baby Pastels Print





Here is a close up of the baby romper:

The bottom has snaps so it is easy to get on and off baby


Here is a close up of the baby booties

The ribbons can be untied to fit baby's foot

Here is the close up of the headband:

There is a button on back of headband to adjust on baby's head


This 3 piece baby romper set is now available for purchase in my Etsy Store.  Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneyDsCreations 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.