Monday, March 17, 2014

Duct Tape Mouse Pad with Wrist Pillow

Good Afternoon Friends,

Over the weekend I made another product to add to my craft fair items.  It is a duct tape mouse pad.   


This mouse pad has a comfy pillow to rest your wrist on.  I have been using this Mickey Mouse one for a couple of days now and I can feel a difference in my wrist already.  The wrist pillow is stuffed with polyester fiberfil for extra comfort.


I will be adding more patterns soon.  I made myself a Mickey Mouse one because he has always been a favorite character of mine.

I am also taking orders for custom ones in any color, pattern or theme that you would like.  The cost is $3.00.

You can email me at dbcroce15@gmail.com

Let me know what you think about this mouse pad design in the comments below.

Have a great day!

Deb:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.