Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby Bunny Washcloths

Happy Tuesday Friends,

I know it has been awhile since I last posted on my craft blog, but I am back and ready to share with you what I have been working on.

Today I want to share with you my baby bunny washcloths.  I made mine by first crocheting a baby washcloth.  I found this variegated baby yarn at Michael's store and immediately liked it.

Here is the crocheted washcloth I made:




Then to make the bunny I rolled the washcloth up like this:




Then I bent the washcloth in the middle like this: 





Finally I tied a pretty ribbon in the center to make the bunny ears and head.




Here are a bunch of them I made to sell at craft shows.  They make cute baby shower gifts or favors.  I also think they would be cute decor in a bathroom for the Spring.  


These are also available on my online Etsy store if you would like to purchase them.  They are $1.00 each.  You can order as many as you like.

Here is the link to my Etsy store: 

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.