Monday, August 19, 2013

A Cover for Your Kindle or other Tablet


Good Morning Friends,

It is important to keep your tablets (Kindle, Nook, ipad, etc) protected.  They can easily get bumped around.

I came up with a way to make a duct tape cover case for them.  I made the first cover case for my Dad's Kindle.  He is a big Patriot's fan so I knew when I spotted the Patriot's duct tape that it would be something he would really like.

Here is the finished product.

This is the front.
It has a Velcro fastener.
This is the inside.
It has a pocket on the left side to hold papers.  On the right side it has two straps on the bottom to hold the tablet in place along with a strap on the top too.  

 
This is the back of the cover.
 

Here is the finished product with the Kindle in the case.  As you can see the straps do not interfere with the Kindle screen or the key board.


Just to let you know I will be starting to sell some of my products on my Etsy store, which will be opening very soon.  As soon as that happens I will let you know.

Have a great day and look for more craft posts this week.

Deb :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.