Monday, July 28, 2014

A New Duct Tape Wallet for Horse Lovers

Good Afternoon Friends,

I wanted to share a new duct tape wallet I made.  It is a horse theme wallet. It will be available in my Etsy shop this week.  I am in the process of making a bunch of new duct tape wallet designs. 




Here it is:







I wanted to show you a close up of the horseshoe charm.  It has been securely sewn into the wallet.  It has jewels embedded in it.  It is really pretty.  


Like I said this wallet will be available in my Etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneyDsCreations


If you know anyone who loves horses they will love this wallet.  The wallet is also clear taped so the horse design will not peel.

Until next time...

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.