Thursday, September 12, 2013

Miniature Clay Pumpkins

Good Morning Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you a project I did last week.  




My son is getting ready to transform his Lionel train layout to a Fall theme and he asked me to make him some clay pumpkins.  The only request he made was that they had to look real.  When he saw the finished display when he got home from school he was so happy.  Now he has me making a whole pumpkin patch of miniature clay pumpkins.  I guess I will be busy this week making pumpkins. LOL!

Are you in the Fall mood yet?  Making these pumpkins definitely put me in a crafting mood for making some Fall crafts.  

Look for my Fall craft posts coming soon.

Have a great day!

Deb :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.