Monday, April 7, 2014

Duct Tape Lunch Bag Update

Good Morning Friends,

It is a beautiful Monday morning here.  Over the weekend I worked on some duct tape lunch bag coolers for a friend of mine.  I wanted to share them with you.  
They are 2 minion and 2 Spongebob pattern ones.  


They are all insulated to keep hot and cold foods and have a velcro closure.
When they are opened they measure 11 inches tall and 6 inches wide with a depth of 4 inches.  They are just the right size to pack a kid's lunch.
Although, I am in the process of making my husband a Duck Dynasty one so it is perfect for anyone to carry their lunch.  I will post a photo of the Duck Dynasty one after it is completed.

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I post another duct tape craft that I will be selling.  It is a duct tape project that is wearable. 

Until tomorrow...have a great day! :)

Deb  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any mean or rude comments left on blog will be deleted.